If this is your first time accessing the ACA How Reg F portal, click the Lost Your Password link to initialize/reset your account.
IMPORTANT! When setting up your password, it MUST include the following:
- 12 characters
- Upper and lowercase letters
- A number
- A special symbol
Whether you’re accessing the ACA How: Reg F content through a Training Zone subscription or through a standalone purchase, everyone at your company has access to these courses. But first, they must be added to your company’s roster.
To add more users to your roster, go to the ACA International website and follow the instructions provided below.
- Go to https://www.acainternational.org/
- Log in to the website and click on “My ACA” at the top by your name and then “My ACA” again on the right of your screen.
- On the next page, click on “Manage People and Profiles” under the “Profile” heading.
- On the next page, you will see a drop down that you can click on to see those currently listed on your roster. If someone is already on the roster, but they do not remember their ACA password. They can do a “Forgot Password” to reset it.
- On that same drop down you will see that the first item is “Add a New User”. Select this to add new people to your roster.
Yes! ACA How: Reg F courses are included in your company’s Training Zone subscription. Log into this site to access the course content. If this is your first time logging in, please follow the instructions provided under “Logging In for the First Time.”
If your company does not have a Training Zone subscription, you can sign up here.
Yes. To purchase standalone access to ACA How: Reg F, please visit the ACA Online Store: